Ten Ways Cities Will Define Our Human Future
The bestseller, Smart Cities for Dummies, provides details on how cities will define our future. Here is a brief summary that is expanded upon in the book.
- Most People Will Live, Work, and Play Their Entire Lives in Cities
- The Increasing Demands of Sustainability Will Shape Human Behavior
- City Interactions Will Increasingly Be Digital
- City Data Will Drive Community Decision-Making
- People Will Have Expanded Opportunities to Co-Create and Collaborate On Urban Solutions
- Crime May Be Reduced Significantly
- More Diversity Will Show Up in What Humans Do and How They Work
- The Way People and Goods Move Will Continue to Evolve
- The Delivery of Healthcare Will Be Transformed
- Everything Will Be Delivered
You’ll find an explanation of each of these 10 areas in my new book and a lot more clear guidance on building a smarter and more sustainable community.